Plan your visit
Box Office and Tickets
The box office is open Wednesday through Friday, noon to 4pm, and one hour before shows.
Map and Directions
Transportation and Parking
San Francisco State University is readily accessible by public transportation from all parts of the Bay Area.
For general information, please visit:
SF State Parking and Transportation
Getting to Campus
- BART: to Daly City, then MUNI 28 bus to SF State.
- SF MUNI: M, 28, 29, 18, or 17 to SF State.
Holloway Avenue or Lake Merced Boulevard are bike-friendly routes. Bike parking available on Tapia Drive and along 19th Avenue.
Highway 101 or Interstate 280 to 19th Avenue and Holloway Avenue.
Street parking is limited. During the week, paid parking is available on the Northwestern side of campus. If you plan to visit during the evening or weekend, there is a small 40-car paid parking lot on Holloway Avenue and Cardenas Avenue that is open to the public. Parking permits are $3.00 for two hours or $6.00 for the day. Pay stations are cash only and require exact change.
Local restaurants and shops within a 30-minute radius.
- WALK: Park Merced Plaza (Cambon Dr + Castelo Ave), Stonestown
- BIKE or PUBLIC TRANSIT: Park Merced Plaza, Stonestown, Taraval, West Portal, Ocean Avenue
- CAR: Park Merced Plaza, Stonestown, Westlake, West Portal, Lakeshore, Ocean Avenue, Glen Park, Mission