Apply for CSU Trustees' Awards: Up to $12,000
The 2016 CSU Trustees’ Awards for Outstanding Achievement offer between $6,000 and $12,000 to students who have overcome adversity, demonstrate financial need and have attributes of merit including superior academic performance, significant personal achievements, and exemplary community service. SF State may nominate up to two students for this award.
The recipient who receives the highest score by the selection committee will be designated the Trustee Emeritus Ali C. Razi Scholar and receive a $12,000 scholarship. Specially named scholarships will be awarded based on criteria such as studying a STEM or Education field, veteran status and exemplary community service ($8,000).
The SF State’s campus deadline is noon, May 2. Applications must be delivered to Joy Viveros, Graduate Studies reception, Administration 254. Please feel free to contact Dr. Viveros to discuss your application and gain feedback on your application materials. She can be reached at 415-405-2128 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students of any nationality may apply; U.S. citizenship is not required.
- Superior academic performance (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0) and good academic standing.
- Financial need, as determined by the Office of Financial Aid.
- Current enrollment at SF State as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in any major field; must remain a CSU full-time student during the next academic year.
- CSU Trustees’ Awards for Outstanding Achievement application for SF State
- CSU Trustees’ Awards for Outstanding Achievement
- Division of Graduate Studies
Photo by Hannah Anderson